With DreamDraper computer renderings, you can replicate your client’s room exactly - create complete room elevations using our comprehensive design library of windows and doors, window treatment components, furniture, and accessories.
You can even import photos of pieces from your client’s home, or use images from vendor websites!
Design from scratch, or Design-On-A-Photo of your client’s room:
- Design to scale, and add dimensions as desired
- Design your window treatment, add colors and fabric patterns
- Add furniture and accessories – from DreamDraper or the web
- Add wall colors or wallpaper
- Turn any treatment into sheers
The DreamDraper Design Library includes thousands of room elevations elements – from over 400 window and door styles to floor, ceiling, or chair rail moldings – all of which can be resized or combined to visualize your client’s dream room – exactly!
See what other designers have done with the power of DreamDraper’s Room Elevations:
Click each image to enlarge and view in greater detail. To close after enlarging, look for the X in the bottom right corner. To easily navigate through the gallery, use the “Next” and “Previous” buttons that appear when you mouse over the left and right sides of an enlarged image.
- Living Room - Beams - Design by Parker Dublis
- Dining Room - Design by Parker Dublis
- Green Bedroom
- Caribbean Bedroom
- Contemporary Window
- Design by Sabrina Teekah
- Living Room - Design by Parker Dublis
- Beach Vignette - Design by Sharon Jax
- Baby Room - Design by Margarett DeGange
- Italian Vignette - Design by Teresa Grysikiewicz
- Outdoor Patio Design
- Historical Window I
- Historical Window II
- Historical Window III
- Historical Window IV
- Arched Window
- Window and Fireplace I
- Window and Fireplace II